Oscraps

*KLOSED* AnnaLift (2.24.12-3.1.12)

donnagoar

Hey Everyone! :wave:

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 3.1.12 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

This week the AnnaTeam spotted this ‘Remarkable’ page in the gallery by ‘tylertooo’

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=255841&title=annalift282-10-122-16-12-29-a-remarkable-life&cat=1351
a_remarkable_life.jpg

Joanie’s page is an amazing design of a fabulously framed photo perfectly lined up with her heartfelt journaling and includes a wonderful mix of eclectic elements that work beautifully together. Her choice of monochromatic tones and the pop of gold and yellow create the perfect feel for her vintage page about Aunt Jeanne and her ‘remarkable life.’ Joanie shares this in her journaling, “I asked more questions now of the people in my life as I believe we all have remarkable lives, with stories waiting to come out when asked the right question.”

Who or what is remarkable in your life? Check out Joanie’s page and read her beautiful journaling and decide how you are inspired to create and then share your ‘remarkable’ page with us in the gallery.

A few inspirations from Anna-
LoopDaLoops
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=388&treem=1

Brackets No. 1
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29519&cat=0&page=1

SkinnyLined Overlays
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29470&cat=394&page=1

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 3.1.12 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

rsdtmd

I love heritage layouts, great pick for this week. I already have a picture in mind I have been wanting to scrap.

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Wow - what a surprise. Thank-you for lifting my page. I can't wait to see the pages people create!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Donna, a "remarkable" choice ! Joanie's page is utterly beautiful! A layout to inspire and challenge.

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
thanks everyone - can't wait to see what everyone creates. Love your lift Heather. love that title.

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Dady - love the soft blending on this page, and the hearts in blue make it so dreamy. A wonderful lift.

Trudy, how lucky you are to have a photo of your dad at work. Such wonderful journaling. Thanks for lifting my page.

rsdtmd

Here is mine. I just love seeing everyone's take on the lift and it is helping to push me to learn more. There are so many very talented people here.

annalift_022412_grandma_web.jpg

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Lilly - love this photo. I love the flowers in the garden and the relatives in the doorway. Such a special photo. Fabulous lift.

rsdtmd - what a beautiful page with the curled edges. It is sad that cancer took your grandmother's life at such a young age - a wonderful lift.

AmberR

A Rockin' ArtsyScrapper
hm. heritage for me is my girl five years ago - ha! here is my very first EVER annalift!

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Oh my! you girls are creating some fantastic pages. I love going through them all.
Vicki was a great page with your story of boats being left to fend for themselves during the storm. Great page.
Amber - love the photo of your daughter, and the story you told. I remember a similar situation when I was a child. Great story.