Oscraps

*KLOSED* AnnaLift (12.9.11-12-15.11)

donnagoar

Hey Everyone!

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordart, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 12.15.11 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

It is already the second week of December and I know you have made your lists and are checking them twice………….or maybe you just forgot where you put that list! December is a month that brings lots of hustle and bustle, but whether you complete your December ‘To Do list’ or not these Days of December will come and go more quickly then we’d like. So in the Spirit of December, the AnnaTeam selected this page by ‘liahra’ for the AnnaLift challenge this week.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=248184&title=dec-daily-06&cat=1351
6des.jpg

Liahra’s page is simply beautiful in both design and color. Her stunning Foto, along with Anna’s gorgeous digital touches speaks so perfectly about the month of December. Liahra is one of many photographers/scrappers taking Fotos throughout the month of December to create an album, but whether you take a Foto a day or not this week’s AnnaLift is for you. All you need is ONE Foto. Choose ONE Foto that speaks to you about the month of December. When you think about the last month of the year, what comes to mind? What represents your December thoughts? Maybe it’s a thought about this year or a memory of a year gone by. Maybe it is related to the holidays or has nothing at all to do with the holidays. Check out Liahra’s amazing inspiration page and then share your thoughts, ideas, and memories of December with us in an AnnaLift?

Here are a few of Anna’s kits to give more December inspiration.
MonoBlendz Winter Whites
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=28441&cat=395&page=1

Month WordTransfers
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27892&cat=397&page=1

FYI-Whether you are taking a December Foto a Day or just capturing the memories as they happen throughout the month remember Anna’s Holiday Album LT’s and she will be sharing her creative process for her December pages on her blog over the next several weeks.
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=28920&cat=402&page=1

We hope this week’s AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 12.15.11 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

Last edited by a moderator:

casbury

Chris
I love this page and just the encouragement I needed to work on my own December pages...which I started a few weeks ago and, well that's about as far as I got. Thanks, Liahra!

ViVre

I love all layouts here!! Great job!
I was hooked with the 'red' in the original layout and photographed one of my angels that has a red belly :)

Here is my entry:

Thank you, Donna, for your awesome choice!

snowdropz

My boys have to perform in a few Christmas concerts in December and that is usually the highlight for us!

Here's my LO:

DecDaily11_06_blurred.jpg

Have blurred out the other kids faces!

dwsewbiz

wow wow wow! All so wonderful! Audrey you and me are loving Retro holiday, eh?

Here is mine...only a creative type can be stopped in one's tracks by some pretty twigs :)

faby33

I like the frame , the color, the wa ... all things ! but I retained the idea of the framework for these photos of my grandson in his dreams ...
with AASPN ArtPlay Palette Sophistica

AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSophistica_SolidPaper2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

donnagoar

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages inspired by Liahra.

Random generator selected number 7 which belonged to ‘NatH’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (NatH, I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_01Dec151557.jpg

Congratulations to ‘NatH’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

scrap-genie

Congratulations, NatH! As always, it was a wonderful inspiration with lots of equally wonderful pages in response.