Oscraps

*KLOSED* AnnaLift (1.13.12-1.19.12)

donnagoar

I'm so impressed with this week's lifts. I don't know how they can't pick every one of them as a "standout" over at Gallery Standouts! What artistry!

Agree! So much wonderful creativity in the Anna gallery! Thanks so much for sharing your pages everyone!!

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
I almost forgot to post here. Heather's page this week is so great. I love looking through this thread at everyone's wonderful pages. Here is mine:

Thanks Donna for chosing such a great inspiration, and thanks Heather for creating your page for us to lift!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

donnagoar

Thanks for the inspiration Heather and all the amazing pages that have been created this week.................THANK YOU to all of you who PLAY and share your pages in the AnnaLift.

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=253131
baylor_web.jpg

rsdtmd

Wow I am loving all of the beautiful layouts! Very inspiring, I will have to come back to revisit the challenges once I finish all of my current projects I am trying to wrap up.

donnagoar

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages inspired by Heather.

Random generator selected number 21 which belonged to ‘LindyShay’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (LindyShay, I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_01Jan191513.jpg

Congratulations to ‘LindyShay’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team