Oscraps

June Standing O's

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Thanks sooooo much, Laurie!!! Isn't Sue's kit fantastic??? And I can't believe it's been 5 years since my littlest was that little!! eeeep!!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
look at this!

I know it looks simple but I know it's so hard to do a clean page, love it Elisa!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
And this is gorgeous too, by mom2peanuts

love the pictures and perfect matching background paper, made for this hair!!

gavinsmum

Eva, thank you ever so much for highlighting my page, this is my first standing o, you made my day. Thank you!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Happy Father's Day to all those celebrating today! Nana Linda’s tribute to her father is glorious. I love the blended photo of this very distinguished gentleman, her hero, her dad!

marnie333

Meant to post this here earlier today when I first saw it, then noticed it was honored at GSO. I've been following Fiona's art for several years now and I'm a super big fan! This may be my all-time fave!

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=263767&title=jubilee-style&cat=1351

Jubilee-style.jpg

marnie333

Sharron, thanks so much for your dear comments and posting of my 'Reflection' page! I sure appreciate the fun feedback!

hondachicc

AAAAAAAAAWWWWEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooo much SUE!!!!MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This just made my day!!! :hug: :kiss: :love:

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I've been watchin this fantastic LO by Alegna for several minutes now, and I'm in total awe ... gosh ... I wish it were mine LOL

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I was in a dreamland as I stared at this wonderful page by "tylertoo" her layouts are always amazing, and this one is no exception, simply stunning!!