Oscraps

June Standing O's

LaurieW

lOve the O!
strolling through the gallery on this rainy morning and this layout caught my attention- I love how three dimensional it is- I had to look twice before I realized it was an extraction and extraordinary layout design by ptabbert. It is linked so you can leave her some love!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Have you seen this AWESOME sports page from NanaLinda??? I love it when the baseball season starts and we get to see her grandson, Cameran in full swing!

hondachicc

Sue...you sweet sweet girl!!! Thank you so much for putting my page here!!

I had so much fun with this page so it makes it really special!!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I just have to nominate this one by Scrappie Irene- it is amazing (and I hope she will share how she got that amazing effect!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=262987&cpage=2&title=venezia&cat=1351

AASPN_Wild_VenetieK.jpg

myssp

I saw this layout in the gallery this a.m. -- This is so wonderful!!!!
Summer Make over by Scrappie Irene - she is Amazing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

NatH

Thanks so much for this honour! The photo I scrapped is one of my all-time favourite summer photos of my hubby and daughter. It just screams "summertime family vacation fun" to me.

ViVre

This layout of Sharon is breathtaking.
Love the un-usual angle in the picture,
the gorgeous color-design and oooooooooh,
you have to read the lyrics that she added.
The image is linked to the gallery!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oh - look at this one! I love the soft green combined with a b/w photo .... and what a photo! A perfect layout!

ang

Thank you so much Vicki (aka oldvwblues) it is such an honor to be mentioned here!!

SharLamb

Sharron
Can just anyone nominate a StandingO? I hope so, 'cause I'm doin' it, so I will have to be "edited" if this isn't kosher. Anyway, when I saw this LO of Marnie's I just about fell off my chair. If this doesn't get snagged at Gallery Standouts, there is no justice in the world.
600FINAL-balloon-reflect.jpg

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
This is so perfect! I love the simplicity - and the mysterious feeling from the photo.