Oscraps

June Standing O's

hondachicc

Have you seen a layout in the gallery that you just LOVE and want to share with us?? Here is where to post it!!!

Copy the image to this thread and link it up so we can all go leave some love!!!

Can't wait to see what you are loving this month!!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Yes, yes I've seen one by zizazzi I just can't stop going back to ... it's so awesome !
the b&w in the photo is gorgeous against the bright stripes ...

click on thep hoto to go and leave some love :)

LSlycord

Ok...look at this! So powerful!
black-_-white-copy.jpg

Jazz2000

I just love this one by faerywings! Maybe b/c it's so true & my "baby" is now 4 1/2 years old. *sigh* The page is so precious & I love how the simplistic look focuses on the photo. And I love how she "wove" the stitches in & over the ring.

image should be linked to leave her love.

Soco

Beautiful choices as usual! :)

I'm a big fan of Salamandre's work! Her blendings and compositions are so beautiful! And this time, I just felt in love with this perfect photo... and the wonderful blending of course!

salamandre

I'm a big fan of Salamandre's work! Her blendings and compositions are so beautiful! And this time, I just felt in love with this perfect photo... and the wonderful blending of course!

Soco, thank you sooooo much sweetie!!! You made my day!!! :grin::grin:

Its only ME

Oh i love the contrast between the B&W page and the little pop off red !

Just found my page here and I am so thrilled! I'm also humbled when I see the stunning array of pages here. Thank you so much Veer, this made my week.

Last edited by a moderator:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
It's been a while since I had time to browse through the gallery ... but oh boy, just look what I found when I did ... I love Steffi's styling, the red, white & black colour scheme looks AMAZING and she's managed to combine lots of elements from multiple kits and made it look so cohesive ... great job!!!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Have you seen this gorgeous LO by bbe ? I'm in total awe ...

Last edited by a moderator: