Oscraps

June 2013 Standing Ooo's

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O

Look at this stunning page by Ulina !
The colours and the OBB is just Awesome !!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Found this beauty by Ann06 in the gallery this morning ... it just filled my day with a happy feeling that there is such beauty around us

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
WOW! thanks Vicki for the Standing O!!! We all know it is due to Anna's gorgeous new ArtPlay. I am loving all the pages I am seeing using it. In any case, the standing O has made my day!

digigal

Love this use of ArtsyKardz by VEER- simple and elegant and such fun to add a mix of elements!

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=289172&title=each-day-counts&cat=1351
bijtje-copy.jpg

Skinospot

Thank you very much Veer for the standing O!It's the first time I post my pages here on the gallery.I am french and I don't understand all english words but I do my best because I love all what happens here.So much beautiful pages!Karine

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Thank you very much Veer for the standing O!It's the first time I post my pages here on the gallery.I am french and I don't understand all english words but I do my best because I love all what happens here.So much beautiful pages!Karine

Well i'm a Belgian and my english is not that good, but here we are an international family and we try to understand each other. And there's always google translate to help me :whoo: