Oscraps

It's time for the Olympics!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
They start later this week, in Paris! As someone who is not athletically inclined, I really admire the talent and commitment the athletes display. I don't watch a lot of TV but during the Olympics, I tend to have it on all the time in the background. Has anyone ever gone to the Olympics?

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
I have never gone to the Olympics, but I did go to a Post-Olympic Ice Skating show where the Ice Skaters performed. It seems so easy on TV, and so perfect for the most part. It's hard to comprehend how much work and how much talent it takes to get that far.

Reactions: AZK

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I have never gone to the Olympics, but I did go to a Post-Olympic Ice Skating show where the Ice Skaters performed. It seems so easy on TV, and so perfect for the most part. It's hard to comprehend how much work and how much talent it takes to get that far.
Exactly! That level of commitment is amazing.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I do like the Olympics. One of the three men running in the 100M is Kenny Bednarek. He's a very good friend of my granddaughter's boyfriend. They wert to college together and ran together there.

Reactions: AZK

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I love the Olympics, especially gymnastics and water sports. We will watch some of the games but not all. Daddy tends to get bored so it's in and out, which is okay with me. I was in Atlanta just before the Olympics there but did not get to go. Maybe one day... It's a good entry for my bucket list!