Oscraps

It's been several years but I am more in AWE every time I come on to look at the gallery.

Cheryl Steffen

I'm curious about what everybody does with their creations. Are you personalizing them for clients? Keeping a family scrapbook for yourselves? I'd love to know!!!!

Kythe

CHEERY O
I keep my arty ones as desktops that rotate in a slide show. I have them categorized into seasons and switch the slide shows out. The family ones are all on external drives or printed in albums.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Hello! Most of my scrapping has been for memory keeping. The vast majority of my pages live on my EHD's, but I have created some books as gifts and have some printed books at home.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Only storing them on hard drives. Printing is to expensive. I've been thinking about displaying them digitally somehow, but not sure how.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I have tons on my EHD, but I have also had some printed to put in scrapbooks. I also have had books made. I have also printed and framed pages. Welcome to O'Scraps!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Hello! I don't print all of the pages I create, but I keep a folder called "To Be Printed" and have books of about 30 pages made periodically. I also make quite a few books for gifts. My family loves getting books of my layouts.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Only those with photos of family come in an album that I have printed, the rest stays on my external drive

mrottler

I have them all on redundant hard drives. I use to print them out and have a few books together but got behind and stopped. Now i would like to get them printed but have over a thousand and dont know where to start or what to do. I make my layouts bases on how a kit inspires me, so they are using photos from the past 20 years. I wish I could just do the photos as they come one year at a time but the way my creativity works doesn’t allow me to!