Oscraps

It's been a while

BFGuru

Hi all. I just logged in and discovered a PM unread from October 2007. Wow! I've been busy! I was pregnant then...just got put on bed rest actually.

Then school started again, and sheesh, been a busy year. Now I have two weeks to scrap before classes start up again. Got a ton to do b/f the baby's first bday party. So here I am. Looking for some things that didn't get backed up when I lost my computer.

Help me please. :)
I'm looking for a template that was a comic book template. I know i did some challenges with it. But I have DS dressed as superman for his first halloween and I must do the lay out right ya know!

And, I'm looking for hanukkah stuff. Like menorahs, dreidles and what not to give to my friend who helped broaden my children's horizons to learn about hanukkah by giving them dreidles and a menorah. So I must do a lay out for her. Can't find either. HALP! hehe.

Bush Girl

Welcome back and congrats on the baby - albeit some time ago.

I think the comic strip template you're thinking of was part of "Comic Junkie" by Jan Crowley, the Queen of Quirk, who is no longer a designer here at Oscraps. I can contact her and find out if it's available elsewhere if you'd like.

As for Hanukkah, Jodie McNally has just created a set of word art especially for Hanukkah which is available here in the store.

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=21642&cat=317&page=1

Hopefully that is the link to it (I'm pretty crap at this, as I'm sure you can tell), if not, just click on Jodie in the designer listing in the shop.

BFGuru

Yes it was the Jan Crowley one!

And I saw the chanukkah text, but amd aching for some thematic paper or elements as well.

I've been trying to download a trial of an actual comic book maker all day...good thing I didn't buy it lol. It's not downloading.

Bush Girl

I'll check with Jan - obviously, she might be a little busy for the next day or two LOL! but will get back to you asap.

BFGuru

Darn, why couldn't she be Jewish or something? Oh wait, Hanukkah is going on now too. Um...pagan, yeah, pagan, then the solstice would be over and she'd be not busy anymore. ;)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
LOL! Welcome back- yeah, we are all so bummed that Jan left the O- she rocks!!
That was agreat template.

Hope that you stay areound here again- so good to see ya!