Oscraps

It's Amazon First Reads Time!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I remembered to check the April Amazon First Reads this month! I picked The Alone Time by Elle Marr.

ahQb0jH.jpg

Don't forget to check them out - there are some others that look really good, too.

Last edited:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I remembered to check the April Amazon First Reads this month! I picked The Only Time by Elle Marr.

Don't forget to check them out - there are some others that look really good, too.
I am looking at that one and this one:
913xWCoywqL.SY450.jpg

Let me know what you thing of the one you picked, maybe that will help me decide :thinking2:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I am looking at that one and this one:
913xWCoywqL.SY450.jpg

Let me know what you thing of the one you picked, maybe that will help me decide :thinking2:
I will. I'm about ready to start a new book, so it will be this month's FR. There were two or three that looked good. Oh, decisions.

JeanneMN

I'm new here and this seemed like the best place for me to post the first time. I was a librarian for 35 years, but really, I think from the day I was born.

I chose 1712413190579.png I need to finish my current book and then I'll give this one a go. My usualy genres are murder mysteries (probably watch too many Cold Case episodes), intrigue and thrillers.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I'm new here and this seemed like the best place for me to post the first time. I was a librarian for 35 years, but really, I think from the day I was born.

I chose I need to finish my current book and then I'll give this one a go. My usualy genres are murder mysteries (probably watch too many Cold Case episodes), intrigue and thrillers.
I am always looking for new books and authors. I hope that you don't mind if I pick your brain on a regular basis. I'll try to not be too much of a pain in the butt :D

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I picked The Alone Time, although My Favorite Terrible Thing also seems interesting.
I agree, Rae. I realized that I had "The Only Time". LOL I just changed it. I'm almost finished when the book I'm currently reading, so I will start this one next.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O

I chose View attachment 416437 I need to finish my current book and then I'll give this one a go. My usualy genres are murder mysteries (probably watch too many Cold Case episodes), intrigue and thrillers.
Well, welcome to our little First Reads "circle". We're happy that you decided to make your first post in here!