Oscraps

It It It and a FREE It

Merkee

New in the store, 4 IT products. One's a Freebie. Take a look. :D Images clickable.
Curve It
Curve It is a great set of 10 border templates. They are 12 x 3 inches and are easy and fun to use. Just fill with your favorite paper and add to your page. Template directions are included. These now come with in .png, tiff and psd.

Point It - Silver and Point It - Copper
Fun new elements to help create your pages. They are the perfect element to use on layouts that you want to spotlight this or that, here or there, travel, before and after, and much more. They come with and without the shadows.

Sample It
Sample It is a FREE collection of items from 8 of my "IT" products. These items are extra product created just to give you a sample and are not included in any other product packages. So even if you've purchased one of the ITs, you may still want to get this sampler for another piece to add to your files.

mrstoa

mrstoa
I absolutely LOVE the curve it templates! have downloaded the free sampler and intend to play tonight!
Great Products Thank-you!

zeee

wow! I love the curves best! I'm grabbing the sampler and will try it out when i get back from my trip!

thank you so much!