Oscraps

It is time!!!

shauilee

Designer
this is the toughest decision to make!!! i wish i can add everyone but thats impossible, right? LOL! i said that i would add 3 but there are so many talented girls and i have to break it so i decided to have 6!!!
thank you to everyone who applied. the response was really overwhelming! i love you guys!!! Thanks again!!!
It is time!!! drum roll please....

poster2.jpg

just in case you cant read :)
my newest addition to my CT:
1. Missy Backues "peamissy"
2. Valorie Wibbens
3. "bexy"
4. ~Angelia~
5. "Cat"
6. Helene Douchet

please wait for my email so i can give you the details :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
YAY!! Congrats!!! Shaui, I'm so glad you picked Cat, otherwise the Loch Ness monter would be having the rest of the girls for lunch!!! Congrats again!!

elizzylee

woooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations ladies!!!! You just landed yourself a GREAT gig!!!! :) I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!!

Last edited:

shauilee

Designer
YAY!! Congrats!!! Shaui, I'm so glad you picked Cat, otherwise the Loch Ness monter would be having the rest of the girls for lunch!!! Congrats again!!

i cant leave Cat behind :) aside from her amazing layouts shes a very good cheerer too!!!! lol!!!

N

NewAdmin

WOW!!!!! AWESOME choice !!!!!! welcome to the team ladies!!! you will LOVVEEEEE it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Ok ... ummm HHB ... how the HECK did I miss this call?? LOL!! DANG!!

Like I have time for scrapping!! LOL!! :)

Congrats girls ... and Cat .... dude .... you soooo SUCK for not tell me about this call!! HA!! Love ya!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Krista, I love you babe, you are have been my dearest friend for sooo many years now. But DUDE, I was telling NO-ONE!!! And, if I had my way with admin rights I would have hidden the thread from the entire public so Shaui would have no option but to put me on her CT.

But, as it is, it matters no more because I AM SHAUI's girl!!!

Angelia

I just wanted to say Congrats to all the lucky ladies! :)

And that I am soo excited to be a part of this awesome team...thanks again Shaui! :D