Oscraps

ISO Font

digiscrapper

Pictures, please
I need help identifying this font. I have run the font through font identifying sites, with no match. I used this font several laptops back. I do not generally pay a lot for fonts, so it must have been free or low cost. The font has been altered using PSE bevels. Faberge Font.jpg

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I LOVE fonts, so I made this a mission, just now...LOL I have uploaded your image to a few sites and gone through their stuff.....I think it *might* be the same....several letters are similar... And it is very possible that some fonts used to be free, but are no longer. I have seen that happen quite a bit over the years. Some of the fonts that I downloaded for free back in the early 2000's are for pay only now!

Last edited:
Reactions: AZK

digiscrapper

Pictures, please
Thank you very much for this, Jenn! It is a much better match than any of the ones I found, and I like several other fonts made by the same designer. I would have never looked for the font under a "shopping Spree" name, as I think it is way too elegant for that category.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Thank you very much for this, Jenn! It is a much better match than any of the ones I found, and I like several other fonts made by the same designer. I would have never looked for the font under a "shopping Spree" name, as I think it is way too elegant for that category.
You are very welcome!!! :beatingheart: Yeah, I agree...strange name for that font!! :giggle4: