Oscraps

Is Anyone on Weight Watchers Here?

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Just wondering if you had any good low point ideas for breakast. I am stuck in a rut of cottage cheese with fruit.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oats? But I've not tried the latest program, maybe oats isn't points free anymore. I ate oats a lot. Just spice it with cardamom and/or cinnamon, and serve with berries or sugarfree jam.

pachimac

CHEERY O
Oats? But I've not tried the latest program, maybe oats isn't points free anymore. I ate oats a lot. Just spice it with cardamom and/or cinnamon, and serve with berries or sugarfree jam.
Yeah, cooked oatmeal is 3 points now. I am not so worried about a 3 pt breakfast. I'm doing a 4 pt breakfast now because I add collagen / protein powder to my cottage cheese.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I really should join WW again, but I got so disappointed last time, cuz it really didn't work. I'm trying to eat better right now, but I know - WW really keeps me in check. Have terrible problems with heart burn, and I know it's cuz I weigh too much. Always happens when I'm over like 75 kg.

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
I'm not in Weight Watchers, but I do watch what I eat. Here are a few suggestions:
Chaffle- 1 egg mixed with 1/4 c. cheese(and a hint of cinnamon if you want) - put in mini waffle maker and you have a yummy waffle!
Scramble an egg and add sugar-free syrup- sort of tastes like a pancake.
Scramble an egg and add shredded sweet potato with a bit of cinnamon and a bit of sugar free syrup. Also tastes like a pancake and is filling.
Overnight oats- take 1/4 c of old fashioned rolled oats and 1/4 of a Premier Protein Shake (any flavor)- mix them and let sit in the fridge overnight. They will be soft in the morning.
Also, no one says you can't have veggies for breakfast. Maybe try a veggie tray with dip made of unflavored yogurt with Ranch Seasoning mixed in it (free version of ranch dressing I believe). Add a hard boiled egg.
You can also scramble and egg and add cottage cheese to it while you cook it.

I try to go with a small portion of oatmeal, a small piece of fruit or 6 oz of fruit, and a protein such as yogurt or cottage cheese to keep me full.

Also, I drink a Premier Protein shake (11 oz) with about 6 oz of coffee a day. It tastes like I got it from the coffee shop.

Good luck!

zanthia

CHEERY O
I am not on weight watcher but do better balance on healthi which is the old ww blue program.

As I am not a breakfast eater but i do like to make banana muffins using kodiak mix - depending on the size they would be 1-2 points each. Also add in sugar free mini chocolate chips . I use the regular mix as that is at costco and goes on sale every few months.

I have read that some like to add cottage cheese to eggs. never tried that though.

what about fat free yogurt instead of cottage cheese - i do that too and just add a tiny amt of crushed granola. also add sugar free chocolate syrup to it sometime will add leftover fruit too.

pachimac

CHEERY O
I really should join WW again, but I got so disappointed last time, cuz it really didn't work. I'm trying to eat better right now, but I know - WW really keeps me in check. Have terrible problems with heart burn, and I know it's cuz I weigh too much. Always happens when I'm over like 75 kg.
I used to have to take Prevacid every day and I had GERD, but losing weight has taken care of it.

pachimac

CHEERY O
I'm not in Weight Watchers, but I do watch what I eat. Here are a few suggestions:
Chaffle- 1 egg mixed with 1/4 c. cheese(and a hint of cinnamon if you want) - put in mini waffle maker and you have a yummy waffle!
Scramble an egg and add sugar-free syrup- sort of tastes like a pancake.
Scramble an egg and add shredded sweet potato with a bit of cinnamon and a bit of sugar free syrup. Also tastes like a pancake and is filling.
Overnight oats- take 1/4 c of old fashioned rolled oats and 1/4 of a Premier Protein Shake (any flavor)- mix them and let sit in the fridge overnight. They will be soft in the morning.
Also, no one says you can't have veggies for breakfast. Maybe try a veggie tray with dip made of unflavored yogurt with Ranch Seasoning mixed in it (free version of ranch dressing I believe). Add a hard boiled egg.
You can also scramble and egg and add cottage cheese to it while you cook it.

I try to go with a small portion of oatmeal, a small piece of fruit or 6 oz of fruit, and a protein such as yogurt or cottage cheese to keep me full.

Also, I drink a Premier Protein shake (11 oz) with about 6 oz of coffee a day. It tastes like I got it from the coffee shop.

Good luck!
All great ideas - thank you !

pachimac

CHEERY O
I am not on weight watcher but do better balance on healthi which is the old ww blue program.

As I am not a breakfast eater but i do like to make banana muffins using kodiak mix - depending on the size they would be 1-2 points each. Also add in sugar free mini chocolate chips . I use the regular mix as that is at costco and goes on sale every few months.

I have read that some like to add cottage cheese to eggs. never tried that though.

what about fat free yogurt instead of cottage cheese - i do that too and just add a tiny amt of crushed granola. also add sugar free chocolate syrup to it sometime will add leftover fruit too.
I do like yogurt, but not fat free. I should do that a few mornings! Thank you!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I've done WW I think 4 times (before I went keto) and now am back on a balanced eating plan which includes lots of fruit/veggies/starches/healthy fats, occasional meat and dairy and very low sugar.

I use some of the WW recipes but don't count points. A breakfast idea is to bake a sheet pan of veggies and, if you want some starch, white or sweet potatoes (which I slice in 3/4" pieces), and if yo ulike, add tofu (I make a teriyaki kind of marinade) and chickpeas. When that is done, it goes in the fridge for the week.

Then for breakfast or lunch, scramble up some egg whites (I add one whole egg), spice it up, when becoming solid, push to side of pan and add in some of the other ingred to warm up, then mix altogether when plating. I add hot sauce, salsa or buddah bowl dressing (I make a hummus/tahini dressing that stores in the fridge for the week).

I also put the sheet pan foods over rice/beans for dinner. Its very versatile.

BTW, I also used to have GERD, took meds for it, but that disappeared when I lost the weight and started eating more cleanly.

RobinS

CHEERY O
I haven't been on weight watchers in a while, but it worked for me. Unfortunately I gained the weight back as one does lol
I'm currently trying to make better food choices and get more exercise.

GraceJ

I am not on weight watcher, but I've been on keto diet, my breakfast is basically greek yogurt, berries, an avocado toast (with spelt bread, I know spelt isn't keto, but is working for me), and coffee cream, then I count 4 hrs and I eat a piece of fruit, because body needs energy (I learnt this when I studied archaeology and we went to the field), and again I count 2 hours and I eat the main lunch that basically includes protein, good fat, and veggies, I don't drink water with food or immediately, because the body needs time to use the nutrients, after 1 hr. I drink around 1 lt. water or tea without sugar, and I try to eat the dinner 4 hours before head off to bed, and basically my dinner is veggies (lettuce, tomato and cucumber) and protein (boiled egg or fish).