Oscraps

Is Anyone on Weight Watchers Here?

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Just wondering if you had any good low point ideas for breakast. I am stuck in a rut of cottage cheese with fruit.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oats? But I've not tried the latest program, maybe oats isn't points free anymore. I ate oats a lot. Just spice it with cardamom and/or cinnamon, and serve with berries or sugarfree jam.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Oats? But I've not tried the latest program, maybe oats isn't points free anymore. I ate oats a lot. Just spice it with cardamom and/or cinnamon, and serve with berries or sugarfree jam.
Yeah, cooked oatmeal is 3 points now. I am not so worried about a 3 pt breakfast. I'm doing a 4 pt breakfast now because I add collagen / protein powder to my cottage cheese.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I really should join WW again, but I got so disappointed last time, cuz it really didn't work. I'm trying to eat better right now, but I know - WW really keeps me in check. Have terrible problems with heart burn, and I know it's cuz I weigh too much. Always happens when I'm over like 75 kg.

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
I'm not in Weight Watchers, but I do watch what I eat. Here are a few suggestions:
Chaffle- 1 egg mixed with 1/4 c. cheese(and a hint of cinnamon if you want) - put in mini waffle maker and you have a yummy waffle!
Scramble an egg and add sugar-free syrup- sort of tastes like a pancake.
Scramble an egg and add shredded sweet potato with a bit of cinnamon and a bit of sugar free syrup. Also tastes like a pancake and is filling.
Overnight oats- take 1/4 c of old fashioned rolled oats and 1/4 of a Premier Protein Shake (any flavor)- mix them and let sit in the fridge overnight. They will be soft in the morning.
Also, no one says you can't have veggies for breakfast. Maybe try a veggie tray with dip made of unflavored yogurt with Ranch Seasoning mixed in it (free version of ranch dressing I believe). Add a hard boiled egg.
You can also scramble and egg and add cottage cheese to it while you cook it.

I try to go with a small portion of oatmeal, a small piece of fruit or 6 oz of fruit, and a protein such as yogurt or cottage cheese to keep me full.

Also, I drink a Premier Protein shake (11 oz) with about 6 oz of coffee a day. It tastes like I got it from the coffee shop.

Good luck!

zanthia

CHEERY O
I am not on weight watcher but do better balance on healthi which is the old ww blue program.

As I am not a breakfast eater but i do like to make banana muffins using kodiak mix - depending on the size they would be 1-2 points each. Also add in sugar free mini chocolate chips . I use the regular mix as that is at costco and goes on sale every few months.

I have read that some like to add cottage cheese to eggs. never tried that though.

what about fat free yogurt instead of cottage cheese - i do that too and just add a tiny amt of crushed granola. also add sugar free chocolate syrup to it sometime will add leftover fruit too.