Oscraps

Introducing Field Notes!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
I'm thrilled to introduce you to my latest collection, Field Notes. This collection is inspired by nature and includes a wide variety of elements and papers that are perfect for documenting your outdoor adventures or simply adding a touch of the great outdoors to your digital art journal.

The Field Collection Kit alone contains 23 stunning background papers and 120 artistic elements, including everything from birds, butterflies, and dragonflies, to mushrooms, flowers, and more. With such a vast array of elements, this kit is incredibly versatile and can be used to create a wide range of digital scrapbooking layouts and art journal pages. Additionally, the Field Notes collection comes complete with Field Notes Tags, Field Notes Quote Cards and Quotes, and Field Notes Stamps, which will provide even more creative options for your projects.

You can see a ton of beautiful pages already created with Field Notes in my designer gallery!

Each of the Field Notes packs is available individually for 50% off, but you can save REALLY big $$ when you purchase the full Collection — it's 60% off through Monday!

vicki-robinson-field-notes-preview.jpgvicki-robinson-field-notes-quotes-cards-preview.jpgvicki-robinson-field-notes-stamps-preview.jpgvicki-robinson-field-notes-tags-preview.jpg

When you purchase either the full Collection or the Kit, you'll get this bonus set of beautiful clusters!

vicki-robinson-field-note-gifts-06.jpg