Oscraps

IMPORTANT: GAMES CLOSE EARLIER THAN CHALLENGES!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi everyone, ALL of the challenges and games have now been posted and a reminder that the games portion finishes earlier than the challenges.

IF you want to be part of the draw for any of the grand prizes then you need to have participated in all of the games.

Games will be closed at PST 11.59pm Sunday June 18th so get a move on and also make sure to update your tracking thread for your games as the game threads will be locked when they get closed! ;)

You still have plenty of time to finish the challenges so make sure you have covered those games first!!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hi everyone, ALL of the challenges and games have now been posted and a reminder that the games portion finishes earlier than the challenges.

IF you want to be part of the draw for any of the grand prizes then you need to have participated in all of the games.

Games will be closed at PST 11.59pm Sunday June 18th so get a move on and also make sure to update your tracking thread for your games as the game threads will be locked when they get closed! ;)

You still have plenty of time to finish the challenges so make sure you have covered those games first!!
Ona, I'm having a 60+ moment.....what do you mean by, "make sure to update your tracking thread for your games as the game threads will be locked when they get closed!" Do I need to post the games I participated in? I've posted the challenges I participated in so far.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Ona, I'm having a 60+ moment.....what do you mean by, "make sure to update your tracking thread for your games as the game threads will be locked when they get closed!" Do I need to post the games I participated in? I've posted the challenges I participated in so far.
As a Cheery O you don't need to keep track as you are not elgible for any prizes. :) For those that are playing for a prize, to be eligble to get one of major prizes members need to have participated in each game and posted a link to their game post in their tracking thread. Once I close the games and lock the thread people won't be able to access the games threads to get link their post. :)

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
As a Cheery O you don't need to keep track as you are not elgible for any prizes. :) For those that are playing for a prize, to be eligble to get one of major prizes members need to have participated in each game and posted a link to their game post in their tracking thread. Once I close the games and lock the thread people won't be able to access the games threads to get link their post. :)
So sorry! I did not notice that this note was in the "public" forum!......can you say, Senior Moment?! :giggle4: Thanks, Ona!