Oscraps

I'm in the spotlight this week!!! Let's have some fun!

danielle young

I'm in the designer spotlight this week!! I've got lots of fun things going on including a recipe challenge, a sale, and plenty of freebies!!

First, check it out - this new spring breeze kit is BLOOMING!!! AND it's on sale during my spotlight this week for 50% off!!
STORE LINK

and this add-on mini kit is available for free during my spotlight week!!

here are some beautiful pages my creative team and the cheery-o's have put together using this page kit and the freebie add-on...
AndrewLollipop_January2009_Small.jpg
danielle_spring_breeze_proud_man.jpg
Beautiful-web.jpg
spring_small.jpg
spring_breeze_frst_sgn_sprng.jpg
dy-springbreeze-Friends-web.jpg
spring_forweb.jpg

previewsmall.jpg

plus, in celebration of my spotlight... I've got FOUR other new releases for you to check out!!! Find them here: STORE LINK
dy-pearlbrad-prev200.jpg
dy-acrylicwash-prev200.jpg
dy-chateaubreaux-prev200.jpg
dy-cafeaulait-prev200.jpg

be sure you play along with my recipe challenge this week... see this thread for more info & prizes! https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12241

finally, be sure you stop by my creative team blog each day this week for even more fun & freebies!! can you say, 'scavenger hunt'?!? LOL
www.danielleyoungdesigns.com/teamblog

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I love recipes. This will be fun. A freebies?? Way fun. I definately think I'll be getting that kit.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I am loving every bit of this, danielle!! yay!!!
Awesome inspiration!!

and those Cafe Au Lait alphas? perfect!!! I had to grab them this morning and play!! :)

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
hehehe love these rabbits Danielle :D
this hunt and spotlight are going to rock :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
omgosh...have you found that cute little BUNNY???????? it is sooooo cute!! I LOVE HIM!!!!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Is everyone following the clues on the team blog and getting the cool freebies ? :)

if you've got issues with the clues, just ask, we can help !