Oscraps

I'm having a bad day....

Jodie McNally Designs

aka lilysmama
so I'm hoping that I'll feel better after doing something nice for the fastest shoppers. LOL!

The first 2 people to use this code: bad_day_$2 will get $2.00 off of any purchase in my store! Most of my packs are $2.00, so you essentially get a free word art pack (or $2.00 off of something you've had your eye on)!

The first 3 people to use this code: haveagoodone will get $3.00 off of a purchase of $5.00 or more.

There are only 2 $2.00 codes and 3 $3 off $5 codes...so HURRY & SHOP FAST! Ready, set, go!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
You soooo Rawk, girlie!!!

What a wonderful way to turn a bad into a GREAT day!!!

{{{{blessings}}}} and {{{hugs}}}

t_a_l_i

What a fun idea, Jodie! I hope your day turns around - it's gotta be Karma, chick! You are doing something nice - so, karma needs to make you happy too!

lemonyr

Awww...how nice of you to turn your bad day around by being nice to others!! :D You're such a sweetie!! {{HUGS}}

danger girl

Jodie I'd so take you up on that offer if I didn't already own all of your rawkin' word art stuffs already. I'm glad your day is picking up.

PhoebeJo

Hey, Jodie...better be careful! People are going to start hoping that you have a bad day so that you'll offer more coupons!! LOL! :) Sorry you were having a bad day but I'm so glad it turned around!! What a cool thing for you to do!!