Oscraps

I'm Curious...

Kythe

CHEERY O
yes Shabby Princess was a great place for freebies but I got most of mine from Raspberry Road.

zanthia

CHEERY O
started in 2008 - wanted to do pages of my furkid (cooper who is now in doggy heaven) I started with PSE 5 . couple of years laters joined my first ct back when they advertised on digishop talk, who i am still with. Later upgraded to PSE10 which I still use as my main scrapbooking program. I do have pse15 which i just use for actions/styles/brushes, jsut cant scrap with it. over the years joined many designer ct's and store ct's

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
started in 2008 - wanted to do pages of my furkid (cooper who is now in doggy heaven) I started with PSE 5 . couple of years laters joined my first ct back when they advertised on digishop talk, who i am still with. Later upgraded to PSE10 which I still use as my main scrapbooking program. I do have pse15 which i just use for actions/styles/brushes, jsut cant scrap with it. over the years joined many designer ct's and store ct's

Ok - how in the HECK do I even navigate DST? I can't find my gallery, can't log into my user, and have no idea how to upload a page. I desperately want to get some of my old pages from my gallery but it eludes me how to use it.

zanthia

CHEERY O
Ok - how in the HECK do I even navigate DST? I can't find my gallery, can't log into my user, and have no idea how to upload a page. I desperately want to get some of my old pages from my gallery but it eludes me how to use it.
its totally different now - old gallery is gone for everyone been that way for a few years.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
its totally different now - old gallery is gone for everyone been that way for a few years.
That makes me so sad. I started there and my first pages were resident there. I lost a hard drive with all of my first layouts so that was the only place they were at.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I wish I could remember how I transferred/logged into DST when they went to the new forum format. I looked at my profile, I joined there in Nov 2006.
@pachimac I have a similar problem with Scrapbook. com. My account there is "lost." There is no record of me and I used their gallery for lots of my early pages. :(

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
I dabbled with it a little bit about 13 years ago and wasn’t super impressed. I started up die hard in 2019. I’m a huge Photoshop CC user. I do have photoshop elements and mainly use that for teaching and some tutorials