Oscraps

I won't stop update

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
You won't believe it but just like last year in September, my husband has also been sick for 3 weeks, he has a lower respiratory infection, we went to the emergency service last weekend, last Wednesday to the emergency room. They examined everything, took pictures of the lungs, took blood, tested urine. It turned out not to be a bacterial infection but a viral infection. That means he has to recover and that can even take up to 2 months or longer. And believe me he is really very sick, he sleeps constantly, eats almost nothing and is very tired. It may stop here now, but I remain positive and hope that he recovers quickly.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I'm sorry that you're going through this, especially right after injuring yourself. I hope both of you recover quickly!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
O jee, wat vervelend. Ik hoop toch vooral dat het niet te lang duurt en dat hij snel opknapt. Sterkte :hug4:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Oh my goodness, Vera, I am SO sorry that your husband is so sick!! It is good that they finally do know what is going on.....I hope his recovery time is WAY faster than what they told you...man, he must feeling miserable :sad2::hug1: I hope that both of you are feeling better VERY soon :beatingheart::beatingheart::beatingheart:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Vera, I am only seeing this now, so sorry I missed it. Sending you and your DH love and healing thoughts. I hope that you the time you see this he is improving. :hug3:

BoatLady

I'm sending get well vibes to him and hang in there vibes to you. So sorry for both of you...Pop in here once in a while for encouragement from us.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Thank you for your kind words, my husband still feels very tired, eating is not going well either. So he is still very weak. Doctors say this can last for months.