Oscraps

I start radiation treatments today

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I am a little nervous. I start radiation treatments today. I guess it’s the fear of the unknown. They say about two weeks in they can make you tired. I still haven’t regained my strength from my last chemo the beginning of January. I will go M-F for 20 sessions. I appreciate your prayers.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
I wish you best of luck. I didn't have radiation treatments, but I did here they can make you tired. So be sure to take as much rest as you can. Just hand in there, this too wil pass!!
:hug3:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Oh Evelyn, you have every right to be nervous and it is the unknown. I know, with your strong faith, that you'll get through this, like you did the chemo. Praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts. :praying2::praying2::hug2:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I wish you best of luck. I didn't have radiation treatments, but I did here they can make you tired. So be sure to take as much rest as you can. Just hand in there, this too wil pass!!
:hug3:
Thank you so much, Jeannette! I’m ready to have all this behind me.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I am a little nervous. I start radiation treatments today. I guess it’s the fear of the unknown. They say about two weeks in they can make you tired. I still haven’t regained my strength from my last chemo the beginning of January. I will go M-F for 20 sessions. I appreciate your prayers.
Praying for you :praying2::hug2:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I am so sorry that you still haven't regained your strength, and now have to go through THIS!! :sad2: I hope that it doesn't affect you too much...wishful hoping, I know, but still... :hug1::beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I am so sorry that you still haven't regained your strength, and now have to go through THIS!! :sad2: I hope that it doesn't affect you too much...wishful hoping, I know, but still... :hug1::beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart:
Thank you so much, Jenn! The first treatment went well. It wasn't as bad as I thought. They say I will feel tired after two weeks. We will see because I'm already tired!:yesss::)

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Thank you so much, Jenn! The first treatment went well. It wasn't as bad as I thought. They say I will feel tired after two weeks. We will see because I'm already tired!:yesss::)
Oh joy...so 20 sessions, Monday through Friday...4 weeks of this? :gloomy: How long does each session take? As long as this helps, it is totally worth it...you deserve a lot of chocolate, or whatever other goodie you crave :hug2:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Pleased to here that all went well for the first session Evelyn, and sending lots of positive healing thoughts and hugs your way. Please take time to just rest when you need to. xxxxxx :hug2: :loveangel:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I think you'll find the radiation is less troublesome for you than the chemo was, but no matter what, make sure you take care of yourself!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh joy...so 20 sessions, Monday through Friday...4 weeks of this? :gloomy: How long does each session take? As long as this helps, it is totally worth it...you deserve a lot of chocolate, or whatever other goodie you crave :hug2:
Chocolate sounds great! dance3 Each session will take 10-15 minutes. Some of that time is making sure I am positioned correctly for the treatment.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Pleased to here that all went well for the first session Evelyn, and sending lots of positive healing thoughts and hugs your way. Please take time to just rest when you need to. xxxxxx :hug2: :loveangel:
Thank you so much, Ona! Thankfully, our little 20 month old granddaughter takes naps so I try to rest when she does.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I think you'll find the radiation is less troublesome for you than the chemo was, but no matter what, make sure you take care of yourself!
Thank you so much, Angie. I think the treatments will be okay. We were concerned about the logistics of getting things arranged for our grandbaby. I care for our 20 month old granddaughter but am thankful my husband can meet me at the clinic to watch her when he gets off of work. That is the biggest issue. Trying to be sure there is someone to watch her while I have my treatments. Thankfully my husband doesn't work too far from the clinic. Our daughter is a single mom and I care for Lively four days a week. She does go to a friend's house each Tuesday. She has a daughter Lively's age.