Oscraps

I can't do it!

Karah

I've tried opening a bunch of different pictures. Tried doing a few scraplifts. I CANNOT SCRAP!!

HELP!!!!!!

I want to - I SO have the itch. I just stare blankly at the screen! I don't think I've ever had scrappers block like this.

t_a_l_i

Do a challenge. :) That always helps my lack of mojo!! I'm working on the current Digi Dares challenge ... and using your plus sign in it. :) :)

lmccandless

I think you burned out all of your creativity on making those wedding shower invites! You need to recharge your creative batteries. So do something just for you - are you due for mani? Have one and go window shopping. Then, you'll be revved up and ready to go! :)

Karah

LOL Krista - I don't do quick pages. For ME, that's not really scrapping. HAHAHAHA

Tali, I need to look at some different challenges than scraplifts because those are what's stumping me. HAHA

Karah

LOL Laura - I just got my nails done on Wed. :) And was shopping today. ALthough not for ME so I guess that doesn't count does it. HAHAHA

stephie

I hear ya. When I'm really really really stumped which has been alot lately, I pull out a magazine of paper scrapping, and try to mimick a layout, and make it better digitally. HTH.

petey111

You could check Designer Digitals for some of their challenges or go through some of the past O challenges...go back really far and pull out some of the older ones or ones you skipped. Maybe do ADSR challenges from this year. ?? Just some ideas. I also broke some block by going through my favorites again.

NicosMommy

I was just going to say what Sara said...go thru your favorites and get some ideas there. Im sure you will come out of it!!!!!:p

On the same topic...I cant get out of my "neutral" phase...its like Im afraid of color...total block against color......weird......

dabittymama

I am all about TEMPLATES!!!! Sometimes when I am at a block I'll use the template first without the picture then I'll find a picture I have that fits the page I made. :)

Chris Turnbull

Well usually if I get scrapper's block that bad Karah I just take a break for a time....day or 2 and do something else all together.