Oscraps

Howdy from Kentucky!

kimscrappin

I'm Kim, I live in Kentucky with my husband who also happens to be my best friend. Between us we have 7 children, who are all grown and have gave us several beautiful grandchildren. I love taking pictures , and never leave home without my camera stuffed into my purse. I also love genealogy, digiscrapping, and reading among other things. I use PSP X2 most of the time but am trying to learn CS2, just can't give up what I'm used to. :)

jonipossin

Hi! I'm Joni from Wisconsin

I'm so excited to finally have taken the plunge into O'Scrap's forum and Gallery. I know I'm going to love it here! I just created a LO for the 52 Inspiration Challenge... week 16. Now I just have to figure out how to put it in the Gallery. I'm certain that in a few weeks this will all become 'second nature'.

See you soon!
Joni

kimscrappin

Thank you all for the welcome :) I too did a challenge for the 52 Inspirations week 16 , enjoyed working with that kit.

Kim

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Welcome Kim! You're going to love it here!

Joni, if you need help uploading to the gallery, just give us a holler, we'll be glad to help you out!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Welcome aboard Kim! You'll find us a friendly bunch! Just holler if you need a hand with anything! :)