Oscraps

How to make a person album or gallery?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
You did AMAZING!!! This is super helpful and wonderful. I know not to put anything in the challenges that I dont want public. And I have "flower stickered" my family before for the posted LO that went in challenges. I am SO so so sooooooooooo sorry I gave you nightmares of this and then for sandman not to give you answers..... that just rude:jail1: He should have at least had an answer if he was gonna make ya dream about all this stuff. I understand that its too expensive to make all the galleries private and all that. I just hoped maybe.:haloslip:

Thank you :thankyouspin: Thank you! Thank you so much for taking so much time on this and finding the answers for me. Really means a lot that you spent so much time on this for me. I wish I could bake you a cake! :ilovechocolate:

Yeah, that sandman sucked!! :censored::voodoodoll: ooooooooooh, cake!!!!!!!!!! that sounds awesome!!! :chocolate: and you are most welcome my sweet Kitty! :beatingheart:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
View attachment 417114Its blurry, sorry but here's the cake! Its a triple fudge chocolate cake. My kids always request it for birthday.

chocolate = :cloud9: :yesss:

Oooh sounds delish. You might need to share the recipe lol.

@scrapgardenlynne I'm so sorry we hijacked your thread - you're probably getting a lot of notifications and wondering what the heck is going on lol. Just ignore us, we'll settle down soon :p

yes, sorry Lynne!! but it WAS for testing purposes! :flower: :giggle4:

mimes1

@wombat146 Can you help me out? I just made a member gallery, uploaded a layout and followed your instructions above. I also like Tracy did not get the screen to set privacy to members only. Can you please check on your end and see if my gallery is set to members only? After reading everything above with Tracy it sounds like that's the default?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@wombat146 Can you help me out? I just made a member gallery, uploaded a layout and followed your instructions above. I also like Tracy did not get the screen to set privacy to members only. Can you please check on your end and see if my gallery is set to members only? After reading everything above with Tracy it sounds like that's the default?
Hi Amy, yes, your album is set to Registered Members only to view. The settings you see, right at the top, is what I can see as an Admin, not a regular registered member. Will fix that up to save confusion later today. :) After working with Tracy, I went into the backend of the software and changed the settings so that all personal albums will now have that Registered Members permission applied automatically. It won't work on albums that had been created prior to the software change. So yes, that is now the default and I will create a new thread to explain all of this today and just edit the first post here and direct people to it............... we kinda got sidetracked :angelwhistle:

AK_Tracy

Oh My gosh! I missed all the comments from Sunday on. What happened???? I hijack a thread then it doesn't tell me people comment. How rude :floorlaugh: @scrapgardenlynne I dont know if I should be upset you knew it was me or happy you know me so well.......... I'm going with yeah you know me so well dance3 Sorry for stealing your thread but it was in the name of security :wallpeek: and fun :autumn:Now, off to make about 10 cakes and 20 pots of coffee :ilovechocolate:

Terri M

THANK YOU for this thread -- it's exactly the questions I was looking for.
It's disappointing that challenges can't be kept only for members, as I've become more concerned about pictures of my granddaughters with all the new AI capabilities. But I think I can find a way to blur their faces and still keep the spirit of the layouts.

AK_Tracy

THANK YOU for this thread -- it's exactly the questions I was looking for.
It's disappointing that challenges can't be kept only for members, as I've become more concerned about pictures of my granddaughters with all the new AI capabilities. But I think I can find a way to blur their faces and still keep the spirit of the layouts.
Yes it can be done. Just add a small element to their faces for the ones you post here. I tend to use an element that matches the layout so it flows without looking like a huge cover up.