Oscraps

How much does it cost?!

felis

I was wondering according to you how much is it usual to pay for photos that you are got from Pixabay to use for scrapbook layout?!

I don't wanna to undervalue these talented photographers, but also I'm not ready to give for one shot amount for a whole magazine.
On the site is told "Buy me a coffee", but here one coffee cost usual $1 or less, at the same time at Starbucks coffee is between $2 and 6,
so how is the fair price if depends on you?

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
:redface:Honestly, i just download without the coffee!

It says free, no credit required.
Maybe if i use it to make money i would pay, but for layouts i have never donated.
I credit as picture on pixabay, that is it!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Same here as Madi, always download them free. I don't use much pictures from pixabay, but now and then i have no pictures that i can use .

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
Same for me !
A use first my personal picture. From time to time i use picture from pixabay, but only free, i never paid, only credit it on my layout.

AnikA68

I love the "O"
same here, never donated

But thought about, to give 5 Euro to them who I always use the photos . I asked for permission although they are free to a few people and only use their photos. But since I use pexels directly in Photoshop I don´t use pixabay

felis

I'm also used only few photos at one layout. And for credits I'm wrote just pixabay, but not the names of the photographers.
Also made me impression, that only one from all of them have give personal bill, others are give payment for the site. I'm really confused what is fair to do.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
I regularly use photos of pixabay .. and have never made a donation ....
I only mention 'pixabay' in the credits.