Oscraps

How do you display your scrapbooking layouts?

LSlycord

I'm curious. What do you do with your layouts to display them? Do you create printed books? Do you create photos to hang on the wall? Inquiring minds want to know.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I've got a few albums and photo books but admit that I need to get many more printed but never get around to it...eventually though. I have a few framed and hanging on the walls upstairs by my desk area. I enjoy looking up at them when I'm sitting there scrapping.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I print so many of my pages into books. I have a lot of them - a whole shelf plus I give many books as gifts to my family. They love getting the memories to look at. I also have my favorites put on canvas. In Florida, I had them hanging all over my walls in my office. I don't really have a lot of wall space here, but I do have a few of them displayed. I have a big space above my kitchen cabinets and I have a few up there on easels. I hang some of them at Christmas/winter then put them away when it gets warm.

Kythe

CHEERY O
I make a slideshow for my PC background page and lock screen changing every 10 min. I have them divided into folders by seasons and special days so that I can change them as the need arises. That way I get to see most of them everyday.
I rarely print them unless for a present. It is too expensive and albums take up so much space.

LSlycord

I make a slideshow for my PC background page and lock screen changing every 10 min. I have them divided into folders by seasons and special days so that I can change them as the need arises. That way I get to see most of them everyday.
I rarely print them unless for a present. It is too expensive and albums take up so much space.
I love that idea! I need to see more of them.

LSlycord

I print so many of my pages into books. I have a lot of them - a whole shelf plus I give many books as gifts to my family. They love getting the memories to look at. I also have my favorites put on canvas. In Florida, I had them hanging all over my walls in my office. I don't really have a lot of wall space here, but I do have a few of them displayed. I have a big space above my kitchen cabinets and I have a few up there on easels. I hang some of them at Christmas/winter then put them away when it gets warm.
I have lots of them printed in 8x8 books. And I have some printed as 12x12 and put into old fashioned scrapbooks. I need to get some more made now that I've come back to scrapping.

LSlycord

I've got a few albums and photo books but admit that I need to get many more printed but never get around to it...eventually though. I have a few framed and hanging on the walls upstairs by my desk area. I enjoy looking up at them when I'm sitting there scrapping.
I haven't done any since I came back to scrapping. But I intend to. My favorites are hanging in my house however.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
although I've recently started making artsy pages just for fun, most of my scrapping is practical - I do yearly albums, themed albums as gifts etc... I have many of them printed and these are amazing conversation starters during family events... I like the idea of using layouts as a screen saver...

LSlycord

although I've recently started making artsy pages just for fun, most of my scrapping is practical - I do yearly albums, themed albums as gifts etc... I have many of them printed and these are amazing conversation starters during family events... I like the idea of using layouts as a screen saver...
My scrapping is mostly practical as well. And I love the idea of taking them to family events. Or getting them out to look at when family comes here. I recently realized that having one copy of these books with two children may be problematic in the future. However, I found that I can still re-print them at Arts Cow. I need to put some money in the budget for that.

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
I like it! My father would love it, too!

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
My scrapping is mostly practical as well. And I love the idea of taking them to family events. Or getting them out to look at when family comes here. I recently realized that having one copy of these books with two children may be problematic in the future. However, I found that I can still re-print them at Arts Cow. I need to put some money in the budget for that.
And Shutterfly. They have great sales a few times a year and free books a few times a year, extra pages, too. I LOVE saving money and buying more. And I save even more by sharing them from the site so folkses can order their own! Wonder of Kellog's still gives Shutterfly mugs and books away for free in their newsletter? Time to eat some cereal and see!

newbie2digi

I don't permanently display my work. I post to Facebook and Instagram and once in a blue moon to a forum. But otherwise, nothing is in a format to be seen. I've playing with the idea of changing the size of my work to put it in an electronic display frame. Just haven't done that yet.

LSlycord

I don't permanently display my work. I post to Facebook and Instagram and once in a blue moon to a forum. But otherwise, nothing is in a format to be seen. I've playing with the idea of changing the size of my work to put it in an electronic display frame. Just haven't done that yet.
I like that idea. I have a couple of those frames that I don't use anymore for pictures. That would be really cool. I need to think about trying that. Let us know how it works for you!