Oscraps

How did you celebrate DSD?

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Did you have fun browsing the stores? Did you discover a new designer? Did you treat yourself to something you'd been meaning to get for while? Did you scrap all weekend long?

I was busy settling into our new home so didn't get much - any actually- scrapping done, but I did promise myself I'd try Magic Reality Designs during October...

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
My budget this year was small so I mostly did window shopping but I did buy a few CU items. I have found CU supplies are a great way to add to my digi art journaling stash. So, I picked up a couple of sets of brushes/stamps.

1664798694981.jpeg

RF-CU-30106.jpg

Then I picked up three element packs. I've been working on my clustering, so I got two packs of foliage.

1664798980133.jpeg

1664799067858.jpeg

Last but not least, I love to use dragonflies and butterflies on my pages. I have lots of butterflies in my stash but a lot fewer dragonflies, so I added a pack of dragonflies to my stash.

1664799178001.jpeg

Kythe

CHEERY O
Super finds! I added to my CU stash as well, mostly brushes, so that I can make my own masks.

ClaireG

CHEERY O
I bought a few things in various sales all over digi land. I played along with games and took a break from the tedium of packing..