Oscraps

Hi from Virginia, USA

hondachicc

Hello! My name is Linda and I am a SAHG (Stay at home Grandma). I keep two daughters children (there are 3 and another on the way). I love what I do!! I have been Digi Scrapping for about 5 months now. I LOVE IT!! I look forward to making some new friends here!

alyssascrapper

welcome!!!!! This really is the nicest community you will find! Everyone is helpful and the designers are the best!!!!!

PhoebeJo

Hi, there!! Welcome to Oscraps!! (We're neighbors...I'm in WV! :) ) I saw your layout about the bunny rabbit! It's so sweet! I can't believe you've only been digi scrapping for 5 months! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the O! :)

Jodie McNally Designs

aka lilysmama
welcome! i used to live in VA and my hubby is from there originally! welcome to the o...you'll love it! now i'm off to look for this bunny rabbit layout Phoebe is talking about. LOL

hondachicc

Thanks so much ladies! It's nice to see you...very nice to meet my close to home neighbors too! I am feeling my way around the forum...still not sure about some of the things going on...may have a few questions.

PhoebeJo

Feel free to ask any questions...any time! :) We have a very sweet and helpful group of ladies here! ;)

jtb

Welcome!! And I'm in Virginia too! Just west of Washington, DC. You'll love it here!