Oscraps

Hi from BC

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hi everyone. I was a member here yrs ago when I first gave digi a try,then gave it up but then came back to it almost 2 yrs ago. Now I can't imagine ever paper scrapping again (except for a few cards here and there). I'm on Ninigoesdigi CT team and came over for Nini's guest week here. I took a peak at the challenges and saw the webspiration challenge. Being a dog mom with a new pup, I'm going to have to jump in and participate with that challenge. I'll need to go see what old kits of mine are still current and I already have a few things in my cart. Looking forward to looking around and the gallery is just amazing. Glad to be here and hope to join in more now.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:wave: from Vancouver Island!! We are neighbours :becky: Welcome back to the "O"! Hope you stick around and join in the fun for our 8th birthday party happening soon!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
:canada: Welcome BC Gal :canada:

and - Welcome to the the Birthday Party

:wave: another BC Gal

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Heather - I'm in Port Coquitlam, suburb of Vancouver (about 20 minutes away).

tropt

Hi, Rae! (So good to see you here)

Can't wait to see your gorgeous LOs in the gallery! (Oh, how old and what kind of pup did you get?) :)

petey111

Welcome!!!! The webspiration one is one I have an idea for and I just have to get it done. Can't wait to see yours!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*waves madly* Hi Rae!!!! So good to see you here (and I must say that I am very happy it was my web challenge thought caught your eye :D )

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Tropt...my new pup Taz is almost 5 months old. He's a small labradoodle....we just adore him! You'll see lots of pages of him.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Thx for the warm welcome everyone. I'm having a blast with all the challenges!

Annette - so cool to see a fellow Vancouverite here!

tropt

Tropt...my new pup Taz is almost 5 months old. He's a small labradoodle....we just adore him! You'll see lots of pages of him.

Can't wait! Someone suggested that kind due to DD's allergies but we couldn't find a good one in our area. I'm sure he is adorable. I'll look for him in your LOs. :)