Oscraps

Hi from Aus!

sascedar

Hi everyone!
I just joined up 'o'ver here, after I just found Amanda's blog, newsletter and her Designer Spotlight- what a totally fun set of challenges!:)

My name is Sarah, live near Sydney Australia with my hubby and son, new bubby coming in June. Love scrapping, but have hit a wall the last couple of months- hoping I can reclaim my mojo sometime soon!:???:

katg1006

Hi Sarah - welcome to the "O" We are so glad you found us! The "brick" wall...we have all been there :) I hope you get that mojo back...Amanda's challenges are a great way to do that!!

Quirkyk

Welcome!!! Hit the gallery, that always helps me when I loose my mojo!! :) Nice to meet ya!

Lillykins

Hi Sarah, loss of mojo is a nightmare - I'm a constant sufferer lol - but there seems so much going on here I'm sure you won't be stuck for long !

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Hey Sarah I feel a connection to you, my daughter is called Sarah and my mother having some bizzare midlife crisis decided to back pack around Australia with my brother, I kid you not! She is on Phillip Island right now, forgetting the 10hr time difference decided to text me last night, 11am her time, 1am MY TIME!! to inform me she is off to feed kangaroos.

Be warned she is heading to Sydney in a yellow camper van on Saturday!

Anyway, I hope I havent scared you out of Australia, or out of the O, Welcome :D

sascedar

Wow, thanks everyone for the lovely warm welcome!:)

I'm having stacks of fun here- loving the designer spotlight challenges, and everyone is so nice!

Cat- I hope your mum is having a brilliant time! I haven't travelled much, so she has probably already seen more of Aus than I have! I hope she doesn't micd rain too much when she makes it to Sydney- we are getting a lovely, much-needed drenching right now.