Oscraps

Hi all from Wales

sujay

Hi to everyone :) Just joined because I have started digiscrapping, and need all the help I can get! Hope Bernie doesn't mind me following her over here either.

I have been paper scrapping for a while, but decided to give digi a go because I am fed up with having to clear up the mess every time I want to use the kitchen table! It's much better to just switch off the computer and all the mess disappears. Also if you change your mind it's way easier to move things around, and believe me I often want to move bits round once I have stuck them down.

Have just been on the blog train, some lovely things there, hope to get a chance to play with them soon.

Bush Girl

Yep - it definitely seems to be a good day for the Brits here at the O.

Welcome to the O.

Where abouts in Wales are you?

sujay

I am in Swansea, right on the edge of The Gower Peninsular, which is really pretty and great for taking photos of beaches and going for great walks with the dog.

Bush Girl

I'll be down your way in a couple of weeks, well, a bit further actually. My entire family upped and moved to deepest, darkest Pembrokeshire 5 years ago - a little different from the urban life they all lead in London.

sujay

I'll be down your way in a couple of weeks, well, a bit further actually. My entire family upped and moved to deepest, darkest Pembrokeshire 5 years ago - a little different from the urban life they all lead in London.

You should be here this week, the weather is lovely and warm and sunny which makes it all look so much prettier! Funny, but both of my daughters would love to live in London, rather than here! Me, I like the best of both worlds, here for the peace and quiet, beaches and walks, but London for the theatres and nightlife!!! Can't please some people can you? :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Sujay- Bernie sure has a great following here :)

So glad all of you came by! Hope you are having fun at our O-Party!