Oscraps

hey, where is everybody?

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Yeah, and there are hundreds of tutorials out there it is just hard to know where to start. But once you start to know your program you'll love it!

I've been using PS for 6 years and still am slow sometimes and still learn new things and still have to look up tutorials for certain things.

But isn't technology great!?

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I need to teach my mom & sister how to use it so they can play with me here at the O.

(I don't know if I'd have the patience though to walk them step by step through it....eek)

LaughingSun

lol, you can do mine too ;)

I did do a nice (IMO anyway) album using the CM software... it was quick & easy. if you wanna see it, FB friend me: andrea trump (canada... pic of me with my son & daughter)...

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I need to FB friend you anyway. Slowly getting the O-regulars on my list ;)

My goal this year is to print my pages and put them in sheet protectors (since I scrap out of order & probably don't have enough of a certain theme to make a real book) and then let me mom have this. (I'm a hoarder of pictures and things so I don't know if I'll be able to give it up!)

I have made a few albums this year, but I don't think they count since they've been for my business clients & not fun scrapbooking ones with papers & elements. But it is sometime right? Lol.

LaughingSun

lol!

I'm SO addicted to photo masks lol. and digi in general. I'm doing some paper albums too tho... used to be a CM consultant so I have STUFF to use lol.

LadyK

I'm still here! I wanted to scrap but I don't think I'm going to until the kids are down for the night. Besides, I'm craving KFC for some reason so I think I'm going to go get me some chicken first lol

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I still haven't eaten dinner & it is 9:22 here...

Maybe cereal! Ha!

Still in a scrapping mood though. Working on the color challenge now.

LaughingSun

yeah... I was doing a tutorial. I'm stuck tho... I'm trying to just add a 'random' element onto the page, but can't figure it out lol... that part isn't in the tutorial...

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Well. I use PS not Elements and I don't know if I can help you anyway since I typically use short cuts and am on a PC.

Using the selection tool, to paste a new element on a page I use Ctrl-A to select the element, then ctrl-C to copy the element. Then I click on my page and use Ctrl-V to paste it onto my layout. Then just move it around to put it where I want.

If that is even what you meant about adding a random element, lol.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Well. I think 3 pages is enough for me tonight. I'm going to head off here and maybe stick in a movie before bed ;)

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I don't want anyone to feel lonely at the O, and thus I respond to "Where is Everybody" messages ;) And I got some creating & challenges in the process so woot ;)

Plus I don't think it was meant to be just the two of us chatting, but it turned out that way! HA!

Where is everybody else?

Do I have to yell Aussie to get a reaction?

Come on your dags post away! ;)

LadyK

Well I jumped in just because you two were the only ones on lol. It was interesting to read your conversations back and forth.

Elisa - LOVE the new kit.. can't wait to get it :)