Oscraps

Help with Fonts

BoatLady

I have been using AMP Font viewer to access my font's but lately it will not load so I have hundreds of fonts I cannot get to. Any idea beside reinstall the program that did not work. I use PSE2021
What program do you use to be able to use your fonts.
I would appreciate any help

A-M

Debby, I use a free program called "Fontbase" to be able to use fonts I do not install in my Photoshop program. I do not know if it works with PSE.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I use NexusFont. It's a free program. You can tag and organize your fonts. Which I still have to do after getting a new laptop a couple of years ago and losing all the organization I had on my old one, lol.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I use a iMac so my fonts are all in Font Book the program that comes with the computer. It's easy to use and I love how I can see the font with a large thumbnail before using it.

BoatLady

Thank you all for your suggestions, I am sure someone will benefit from them. Well, I took Anne- Marie's suggestion since she answered first. Loaded it and it works great I actually like it better than AMP. It shows the whole line of text and you can scroll down to see them all. All I had to do was load my Font folder voila there they were...so happy. I was struggling with AMP for the whole summer now that fall is here I can play with it while scrapping more.
Again, Thank You