Oscraps

help needed with brush and type controls

ceeflower

I am using Pse 11and for some reason I cannot get the change text font size colour box to come up or get the brushes changes either finding it very frustrating, I realise I must have changed something when I changed too floating Windows but cannot work out what any help gratefully received.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I don't know how to fix this, (never heard of floating windows) but when I come across problems I can not fix, sometimes just restarting the program and or laptop solves it.
Let's hope someone else knows about this.

ceeflower

I managed to sort it, what it was is I did not have the tool options which is down at the bottom highlighted so when i pressed on type it onoy showed what i used last as soon as i highlighted tool options everything became available again
Just adding the solution here cos knowing me I will do this again and forget the solution

margje

The O is awesOme
See what happens when you swich caps lock! for me that helped the problems with the brushes changes!

Tamsin

Awesome Claire! I've had that same problem with PSE 13 and never did work out what I was doing wrong. Thanks for posting :)