Oscraps

Help needed! {Please}

Aunti M

I have sent a couple messages through the "Contact us" button and have not heard back. Is there a different way to contact the store?
During my visits to Oscraps my log in name didn't always work, so I've ended up with 2 login names..they are the same but one has capital letters and a space and one doesn't.
Anyway, during iNSBD I made a purchase in haste, and I already bought the kit under the other name.
My question was, can I get credit to use on something else?? Are there other options? Can I give it to someone else?
Nobody will answer my question and I don't know what to do.
Does anyone know who to contact or an I just out of luck?
Thanks {In advance} for your response!
Marsha / Aunti M / auntim

Merkee

Hi Aunti, Krista is right, the store owner has been ill. But she is getting caught up and I know will make it right by you. Hang in there a little longer okay. I'll pm her to this post.

Aunti M

Wow! This is how to get a quick response!!! Thank You!! I just wasn't sure if the message dissapeared into a black hole, or what!! LOL!! Thanks for responding. M

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hi Marsha,
I emailed you at 6:00 pm tonight, so you might check your spam folder if you don't have an email from me in your inbox.

Like Krista and Merkee said, I have been sick and fell behind. I am very sorry for the delay.

TessieB

Glad that you are feeling better Vicki! Auntie M, stick with us. You are going to love Oscraps once you get the bugs figured out. Welcome =)