Oscraps

Help---making a title look like a sticker

LSlycord

Good morning ladies! I need some help. I want to make a title that looks like a sticker---with the white edging around the title. I used to be able to do that---and now, I can't for the life of me figure it out. I use PS. Anyone know of an easy way to do this?

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Good morning ladies! I need some help. I want to make a title that looks like a sticker---with the white edging around the title. I used to be able to do that---and now, I can't for the life of me figure it out. I use PS. Anyone know of an easy way to do this?
I double click the layer to bring up the effects and then add an outside white stroke of about 15-20 px depending on the image and what look I’m going for.

Kythe

CHEERY O
I am late to the party but that is how I do it too. The reverse is true when I like a sticker image but don’t want the sticker look. I highlight the white edge and delete it.

Amandajk

I do the above, but also add a shadow and then edit it to add a slight bevel (3-4). Usually the original shadow is reduced at that time too.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I do the above, but also add a shadow and then edit it to add a slight bevel (3-4). Usually the original shadow is reduced at that time too.
I've found the outside stroke will hide some of the drop shadow too, so I do the stroke first, simplify the image to "set" the stroke effect, then add the drop shadow after that. I've never tried adding a bevel, though!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I've found the outside stroke will hide some of the drop shadow too, so I do the stroke first, simplify the image to "set" the stroke effect, then add the drop shadow after that. I've never tried adding a bevel, though!
Oh! Brilliant. I've been so annoyed about the shadow thing. Never thought of this though, TFS!