Oscraps

Hello

SerenitySheri

Hi,

I'm Sheri and I'm from Pennsylvania (14 yrs) and New Mexico (25 yrs) before that. I'm married, mom to 3 (Matt, 21, who just blessed me with my first grandbaby on April1; Whitney, 20, who is in the National Guard and will be deployed to Iraq later this year; and Helena, 18, who just graduated from hs and wants to become an EMT). I also have one dog and one cat that are inseparable and think they are human LOL.

I tried to join the forum last night but discovered I had actually joined last year LOL. I'm a "psp tagger" that has crossed over to digi scrapping. I've only been doing it for a couple months now but I'm hooked!

I look forward to meeting everyone!

See ya around the forum,
Sheri

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Welcome to the O Sherri, congrats to you becoming a new grandmommy, also, many best wishes to your daughter who is doing a wonderful job protecting now only you country, but mine too :)

I too used to be a PSP tagger who converted to digiscrapping 2yrs ago, havent tagged a thing since then LOL, scrapping is too addicting ;) Cant wait to see your pages, I am sure that there will be lots and lots of layouts of that new precious baby :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Hi Sheri! Congrats on your new grandbaby!!! Welcome to the O, you'll find tons of other scrap addicts..emmm, lovers, here!

LSlycord

Welcome Sherri! Sounds like there is plenty in your life to scrap! Can't wait to see some of your layouts. You will love it here at the O! Jump right in!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hmmm, I could have sworn I said hello before- but I guess not. Not a biggie- I am a bit brain scrambled these days LOL

Welcome to the O!

We just came back from a weekend in the Wallenpaupack area, are you near there? It is beautiful there.