Oscraps

Hello from the UK

Lillykins

Hi I'm Lesley aka Lillykins, I like in the South West of England and have been digiscrapping for a couple of years now - a few friends have wandered over here, so I've clipped and masked myself to them and sneaked in too ..

I have 2 children who will no doubt crop up on my layouts but as they get older they are starting to hide everytime I whisk out the camera - so I might have to focus on my other passion of cars and plants !!

I'm a little overwhelmed by the site but I've managed to do a challenge this morning so things can't be that hard ;-)

Looking forward to wandering around and meeting you all

wlisa

Hi Lesley,

As you can see I have also joined, can't find my way to where the actual forum page is but found your post under New posts LOL.

Quirkyk

Nice to meet ya! I so hear ya on the kiddos disappearing when the camera comes out! My oldest (5) Puts up with it for a bit then just looks at me and I get a "Ok, mom, that is enough!" LOL!

Bush Girl

Yeh - more and more of us.

Welcome to the O Lesley. Whereabouts in the West Country are you from? I'm headed out that way next week for the Easter hols.

Lillykins

Hi Bushgirl, I live in a village between Cheltenham and Gloucester or 30 miles from either Swindon or Bristol if you are looking for bigger landmarks !

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Welcome Lesley .... hope you find your way around here ... just holler if you need some help. Your layout for Amanda's challenge was stunning!! :)