Oscraps

Hello from the UK too

wlisa

Hi everyone,

My name is Lisa and I live in Dagenham, Essex in the UK. I have followed a few fellow digi scrappers over here. I am fairly new to digi scrapping and I am mainly a card maker who likes to dabble in all sorts of things. I try my hand at jewellery making, digi scrapping, growing my own veg and I have recently gone on a doodle craze at the moment.

I have 2 children both boys aged 13 and 5, I am married to Neill, we also have 2 shar pei dogs, 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs and 6 fish.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you.

Lisa

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Welcome to the O Lisa, there are a lot of us Brits on the boards now, so dont feel obliged to spell colour like color LOL!

Bush Girl

hehe Cat! Shame the system wants to use American spellings and keeps telling me I'm doing it incorrectly.

Yes, lots of us here. Welcome to the O, Lisa and waves from another UKSer. Check out the Taylormade Spotlight challenge going on this week. Loads of freebies and lots of ways to play.

sascedar

Hi Lisa, I'm new too! You have a lot of pets to keep you busy- can't wait to see your pages.:D

katg1006

Hi Lisa!!! Welcome to the "O" :)

I am envious of everyone who makes their own cards! I wish I had the talent for it :) Can't wait to see your projects :)

wlisa

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone nice to see a few names/faces I recognise. All I now need to do is get to 10 posts so that I can see attachments etc.