Oscraps

Hello from the Philippines

pooh_bear1022

I am Suzanne, a relatively lazy digiscrapper for more than 3 years now. Thanks to my good friend, Shaui of Fei-Fei Stuff, I was able to come up with few pages once in a while, instead of just digishopping and hoarding kits. :) Her prompts and inspiration (and gift!) inspire me to scrap.

I am in my late 20s, a mother of a 5-year old girl and a happy wife to Wes who has been very supportive of this hobby. I work in a university as a Student Development & Welfare Assistant, which I find demanding. Thank God for digiscrapping, I can distress and get to use my right brain. :)

That's and have a lovely day!

WendyW

Welcome to the O, Suzanne! I love your honesty!!! It's a sickness really....but I've just accepted that shopping and hoarding is all a part of the fun of digiscrapping! lol!! You'll fit right in!

LSlycord

Hi Suzanne! Welcome to Oscraps! I'm sure that you'll love it here. And, if you hang around enough, with all of the awesome challenges you will even find yourself scrapping. :)

shauilee

FeiFei Stuff Designer
Designer
hey Suzanne!!! Yay! you are here! these girls are AMAZING!!!! and Oscraps is the best! I hope to see more layouts from you! (((HUGS!!!)))