Oscraps

Hello from SE PA

HollyinPA

Hello, all!

I am fairly new to digi scrapbooking...about 6 months or so. I have been making traditional scrapbooks for 15 years the "right" way using acid free products. Prior to that, I've always made the old type of scrapbooks using newspaper clippings, photos, etc. on the old newsprint type paper. I just love the freedom digi gives me without the mess!!! That's the biggest problem I've had with keeping up with traditional scrappin' with 5 kids!!!

I am mom to 5 kids ranging in age from 8 months to 19 years. I am married to my high school sweetheart :D and I work as a Wilton cake decorating teacher. I also homeschool 2 of my children.

I love to read, play computer games, sew/quilt and do just about any type of craft. We live right outside Philadelphia and LOVE to travel to Disney World!!

I look forward to "meeting" everyone!

Holly

TaraLyn

Hi, Holly. Welcome to the O. I'm in SE PA too...so I guess we are kind of neighbors. Jump right in!

LoriK

Oh how I wish I could take one of your Wilton classes (it is on my "to do list" for one of these days). Welcome!

LindaPete

Hi Holly - welcome to the O. Holy Cow - 5 kids! You are a busy lady! I've got four and two are off to college :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome to the O!! I had to quit paper scrapping because of the mess and am so thankful I have found digiscrapping.