Oscraps

Hello from me... :)

kittychen

Designer
I guess I need to introduce myself too here. :)
I am just join the "O".

My name is Kitty.
I am a mom of a 2 Y little boy: Joeruel, and I marry a graphic and web designer: Ricks (known as Joe Designs - collab between both of us).
I am from Indonesia, at Jakarta.
I start scrapping since May 2007, so now it's more than 1 year already since I know scrapping. And I really love every things here.
I love arts, animation, music, etc. ;)
I also love swimming, and I love animals! We soon find out that our boy are a copy of me in loving animals.

Nice to meet you all..

hugs,
Kitty

elizzylee

Hi Kitty!! Welcome to the O family!! So glad to have you here - I love your "signature" blinkies and I love the gorgeous kits you just popped in the store!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Yayyyyy!!! welcome, Kitty!!!! LOVE your designs, so glad to have you here with us!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Kitty! Your avatar is beautiful.
Welcome to the O and I am looking forward to getting to know you (and your gorgeous designs!) better!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Welcome to the family Kitty, I am loving that all my favourite designers are under one roof, I dont need to leave home to shop :)

kittychen

Designer
Thank u so much, all girls... :p I am also very happy to be here.
The 1st time I was here as I remember, was as a part of Nina's guest CT, and now a year after I am here as a part of the family.
And thanks for the compliment, faerywings... (I haven't know your name yet... :oops:).

wish to know all of you more...

hugs,
Kitty

WendyW

Welcome Kitty! I love your designs! I can't wait to get to know you better! Welcome to the O Fam!

kittychen

Designer
Thank u so so much, all sweet girls, for all your warm welcome... i really feel happy... ((hugs))

LSlycord

Kitty, I love your beautiful designs. Two years old is a fantastic age. So glad to make your acquaintance and so glad that you are here at the O! Welcome!