Oscraps

Hello from Los Angeles :D

Caro

CHEERY O
Helloooo, I'm very new here but I've been a fan of Oscraps for years. Just began posting in my gallery this month and I'm loving it. I'm a mom of two teens, one dog and two cats and I have been digitally scrapbooking for about 13 years. I love using my own photography and mostly I use a lot of photos from when my kids were younger as they don't let me take photos of them any more.. teens :rolleyes: but recently my daughter has been **allowing** me do photoshoots of her again :eek: so that's the highlight of this year for me :p I'm glad to get to know everyone in the Oscraps community. Thanks for having me<3

tjscraps

I'm new here too, welcome! I'm with you on the teens thing - I have one teen and a Kindy, so at least she lets me take pics lol I can't wait to see more of your pics and pages!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hi Caro. I just came back after a bit of a break from the O. I can relate to the lack of photo enthusiasm for getting their photo taken, my daughters don't like it (they are adults now) and also my hubs hates to have his photo taken too. Good thing I have grand kids, dogs and local wildlife to photography.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome, Caro! I am thrilled you are here!

One thing I do for the lack of photos of my adult children, I ask them to send me them. I end up with tons of them that way, especially from my DD.

Caro

CHEERY O
Welcome to the O!

I'm new here too, welcome! I'm with you on the teens thing - I have one teen and a Kindy, so at least she lets me take pics lol I can't wait to see more of your pics and pages!

Hi Caro. I just came back after a bit of a break from the O. I can relate to the lack of photo enthusiasm for getting their photo taken, my daughters don't like it (they are adults now) and also my hubs hates to have his photo taken too. Good thing I have grand kids, dogs and local wildlife to photography.

Welcome to the O, Caro!

Welcome, Caro! I am thrilled you are here!

One thing I do for the lack of photos of my adult children, I ask them to send me them. I end up with tons of them that way, especially from my DD.

Welcome here Caro!

welcome to Oscraps, Caro!

Welcome Caro! I lived in the Santa Clarita valley for six months in the early 90s.

Welcome, Caro!

Welcome to The O, Caro!!!

r8FsNI4.gif