Oscraps

Hello From FlawedPurfektion

FlawedPurfektion

Hi Ladies,

I am so happy to be apart of this community. I've been a BIG fan of O'Scraps for years but am new to this community :) I look forward to getting to know everyone.

I'm Sheena most know me only as FlawedPurfektion. I am 30 years old..gosh where does time go ) and currently living in South Carolina ( USA ). My hubby and I have been married for seven years now ( seems like forever haha!! ) My hubby is in the United States Navy so we move around alot. I haven't yet had the opportunity to travel outside the US but I hope to someday.I have two beautiful children..A boy and a girl. I have been digital scrap booking for about 5 years now but have become an avid scrapper in the past two years.. It has become so addicting! My other hobbies besides scrap booking and my kiddos are playing the piano, drawing, rollerblading and anything pretty much outdoors!

My computer recently crashed and I lost most of my scrappy stuff so if you don't see anything from me for awhile that is why :( My hubby has banned me from purchasing for a little while due to the fact that it has cost an arm and a leg to get my computer repaired and all of my software updated..But I am really enjoying browsing the galleries and learning more about everyone... I can see there is some AMAZING talent here!! ;)

Thank you for reading and for having me here :) Have a wonderful weekend!

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Welcome!! I'm new to the community too, but enjoying it so much! This is such a friendly & inspiring site!

petey111

Welcome Sheena! I hope that your computer issues get fixed soon. And I'll tell you what, hang out here and you find great freebies, sales, and coupons! The O is the best place to help you build up your stash!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Sheena! I know I know your name from somewhere else....
Glad to have you with us. And yes, The O always has freebies to keep you going!

PhoebeJo

Hi, Sheena!! Welcome!! Not to sound like a stalker or anything but I've seen your work around the digi world and just wanted to say...you rock!! :) And I just saw that you made the CT for Catherine Designs...congratulations!! It's nice to have you here!! So sorry to hear about your computer!! Ugh!! Can't wait to see more of your work!!

FlawedPurfektion

Thank you thank you ladies for such a warm welcome. I appreciate it so much :) You all are super sweet!! gotta love freebies..I download a few today..Thank you for the FYI!!

Just so you all know..I am having an amazing time here..And really do hope to get to know you all better!

PhoebeJo: You are a DOLL!! thank you with all my heart for the sweet comments in my gallery. You are a gem... You made my day :) Big hugs!!

Have an amazing weekend everyone :) Hugs!!

jtb

Hi, Sheena! Welcome to the O! I've seen you around as well, and hope to see some of your work here!