Oscraps

Hello Everyone!

createwings

Hi everyone..I just wanted to pop in here and officially say hello! I'm debuting my designs Today here at Oscraps... I've been scrapping for a while and finally have made the leap and started to design...

I look forward to getting to know you all better...

My name is Dawn Vander Stoep aka createwings... I have been digiscrapping since April of 2006. I have two boys Evan 3 and Conner 10 months. I married my college sweetheart just a little over 10 years ago... man time flies... I have a love for photography and have been an artist for over 10 years now... Digiscrapping has combined all those passions and this makes me so happy!

Have a wonderful day!

Dawn

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
WOAH, you have only been digiscrapping since 2006! GAH!! I have been since 2005 and nowhere near the level you are LOL Did you paper scrap prior to digi?

And I love the name of your boys :) Both Evan and Conner were contenders for my son, but somehow ended up as Jamie :lol:

createwings

Cat you are so kind... Yes I used to be very passionate about Rubber Stamp Art which is very close to paper scrapping... I also was a Graphic Designer for the Printing industry for 6 years... so all the skills transfered really well to digi scrapping...

I love the name Jamie :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Dawn, I'm so glad you're here!! I love your new kit and your pages... *sigh* just love them! Welcome again!

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Hi Dawn, Glad to know you and welcome as a new designer.
Your first kit in shop is ery beautiful. Can't wait to see more of them ;)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
*sigh* is right!!! Dawn!!! So excited you are designing!! I have always been a BIG fan of your gallery, especially over at SA!! wonderful to have you here!!! yay!!!

and I still paper scrap and rubber stamp!! love love love it!!

welcome to the O, dear!!!!

WendyW

Welcome Dawn! Your pages are amazing! And so is your first kit!!! I look forward to seeing more of your designs....

val

Welcom Dawn,

I get stuck in the shop on your fist kit ... GAH!
I really really can't wait to see more...

welcome on board!
val

Alice Koh

Hi Dawn! You have the most fabulous design and very creative! It's great to have a talented bunch of CTs as well. One of yours, Debbie was my former CT and she is simply great - both in design and in person. Lucky you! :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Alice

SassyScrapper

Okay, I just discovered your kit and I'm in love!!!! I think you just jumped to the top of my list of favorite designers! I can't wait to see what else you come up with! Gorgeous!!!!!

LSlycord

Dawn, I love your first kit! I used it this weekend to scrap one of my all time favorite photos. And it added so much beauty!

I'm Linda. I live in Iowa, married for 17 years this month, mom to 2 children. Sydney is 4 and Shaun is 5 1/2. Glad that you are here!