Oscraps

Hello again!

queenmychl

I took a LONG break from digiscrapping, and am back! It's been almost 2 years since I have done layouts on a regular basis, and about 6 months since I have done any layout at all. I am ready to get back into the swing of things! (or at least try to!)

For those that don't know me, I have been scrapping since before my youngest was born, and she is 6 now! I had been big parts on two different sites (that currently no longer alive, although, that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with me! I swear!)

I have a wonderful DH, and we have been together for working on 19 years now! We have 4 wonderful kiddos (well, most of the time anyway!) Angelique 15, Kamilah 12, Evan 8, Audrey 6. I have some past layouts on my blog, as well as lots of general daily life type stuff! You can find it here: www.myflightsoffancy.com I am still trying to find a theme/layout that I like . . . not being very successful, but it would help if I knew exactly what I wanted when I started! LOL

I really hate it that Hello went by the wayside . . . I LOVED it . . and don't have any way to contact some of the people that I talked to daily on there. :(

Anyway . . . . here I am! Can't wait to get started! (and probably won't . . . challenges . . .here I come!)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Hi, welcome back!! We have amazing weekly and biweekly challenges to get you started, you'll love them! Glad you're joining us!

LSlycord

Welcome! Glad that you've found time to pick up your scrapping habit again! And, if you loved to chat on hello, you'll find our forums very active because we are a chatty bunch. Stop in and let us get to know you at the Daily O's!

N

NewAdmin

wow! welcome back!!! i'm so glad you've picked it up again!!!