Oscraps

have some love-less LOs? post em here!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Hey guys,

It's that time where I need to get into the gallery and do some loving!!!

Post your loveless LOs and leave some love for the LOs posted before you...no pressure...just LOVE!!!!!

I actually have several of my Happy thoughts LOs that got missed...probably because I NEED TO GET INTO THAT GALLERY!!! and leave some loving... but here's a LO that I love that got lost in the fast OGallery!

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=71592&cat=500&ppuser=304

and this one...

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=71586&cat=500&ppuser=304

so show me your LOs so I can comment!!! thanks!!! :)

t_a_l_i

Great idea, Sally! I have been slacking in commenting in the gallery, but I hate to see lonely pages!!!

I'm off to leave you ladies some love!

Here are a few of mine that are love-less. :)

Here He Is

Handsome Boy

Bush Girl

Slightly off topic, but I just have to congratulate Sally (cellomom) for her enormous selection of "Happy Thought" LOs starring her & her Mr Gorgeous. And not just the quantity and quality of them, but the sheer volume of photos you have of the two of you. I've just been through my photos (can you tell I'm trying to avoid bathing the kids?!) and can report total numbers of photos we have with me & DH are as follows:

2008: 1
2007: 4
2006: 8
2005: 2

How sad are we!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Selena, I'm probably in the same category as you, if not less. We have like 5 pictures of us in the 4 years we've been together. Arghhhhhh! :mad:

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Ohhhhh Selena...I'm so not looking at my pics from 2007 or 2006...

and for the record, I tried to get more pics this weekend, and he, as gorgeous as he is, got more and more irritated with me!! heehee!!! but I did get this one yesterday!! heehee...

aquariumpics211.jpg

isn't it hysterical??

Okay...i'm leaving love!!! any more loveless LOs????