Oscraps

Have any travel plans coming up?

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
It's been a long time since we went on a trip and I really wanted to go somewhere this summer. However, my body is currently staging a rebellion. Again. Sigh. So right now my goal is to be well enough to go to Kauai, Hawaii for our 40th anniversary in October. It was Mr. Me's idea — because that's where he proposed. Sweet, huh?

I was thinking of ideas for what to scrapbook about our trip and then realized my notes would make a good blog article. I hope you find it helpful — Travel Scrapbooking 101: What to Collect and How to Get Started.

Do you have upcoming travel plans — or any other fun topics about your trip you like to include on your layouts?

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
My husband and I are going in an Amtrak train trip from St Louis to Portland, OR- stopping at Glacier National park for a few days. I am looking forward to it. Not too many scrapbooking kits for train rides though.

BoatLady

We are one month in on our 4 month camping trip. We left Florida on May 14 and are currently in Kanab UT-Grand Canyon, jeep ride in the dessert, Zion, local attractions.

Went to Panhandle FL, MS- Natchez Chase, TX- Lake Rayburn, Fort Worth, NM -Carlsbad Caverns, White Sands, Valley of Fires +, AZ- Sedona, Winslow,Sunset Crater Volcanao , in a few days we will go to NV-Hoover dam then back into UT to see the rest of the mighty five national parks and more. Then on to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone then we will work our way back to FL.

Story about the trip--I was helping dear friend have celebration of life for her hubby, working on loading the camper, making reservations, etc. My DIL called to say she was having a BIG blow out surprise party for our son's 50th. So I flew up for a few days then had 1 1/2 days to get ready to leave for our trip....I did get it done!

Good luck with the trip you are planning I hope it all works out for you, it would be so special. Both of our children have been there and loved it.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I'm such a homebody that I haven't traveled much. I also don't like planning trips so most of my vacations have been me tagging along on a trip someone else planned. I have been to Hawaii, though, many years ago, and I'd love to go again!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
We're staying put this summer, enjoying the new province we moved to. It gives me time to plan for the fall, we might go on a cruise and a road trip with the dogs to Montana. I'm doing a lot of birding right now so am very happy to just stay here in town.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
We'll be going to France in August. Can't wait, I really need the time off, not having to do anything else but relax and enjoy myself.
I also have times my body doesn't want what I want. But that never lasts too long. About a week or two and than I'm back.
Quess that makes me a lucky one :nod1::hug4:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Since my father had been in poor health for a long time, we did not dare to plan a holiday.
Now that he has passed away, we are still searching. The weather in Belgium has been bad since November, always rain, rain and more rain.
The 2nd week of July we will go to a holiday park in the Netherlands for a midweek with my daughter, her boyfriend and our granddaughter.
If the weather remains very bad, we would still like to take a plane and see where the weather is better.

janedee

We will be visiting family down in Ontario in August and then we are heading to Croatia for a month. We have been planning to go there since before Covid so I am super excited we finally get to make the trip.